Take the 2022 Band Practice-a-thon Challenge
Improve your playing. Support your band. Win prizes!
May 16 – June 12
How does it work?
- Set a daily/weekly practice time goal (for example 10mins a day)
- Tell your family/friends and ask for sponsorship (for example $0.10c a minute or a one-off donation for the 4 weeks). Only ask people you know well.
- Track your minutes on the Practice-a-thon record sheet for 4 weeks. Don’t forget to get your parent/carer to sign it.
- Reach or exceed your goal! There are prizes for the most minutes!
- Return your signed Practice-a-thon record and donations to the Band Parent Reps in Week 8 (online or cash donations welcome)
How you will win!
- Prizes for completing the challenge
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Prizes for Highest number of practice minutes
- You also win by dramatically improving your playing and developing a long-term practice habit!!
Why are we Fundraising?
All money raised will help the LPS band program buy vital equipment such as music stands, or fund special events. Online donations (credit card) can be made below. Cash donations are also welcome (please place envelope with cash and the donation sheet in the band box in the front office).