Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart.
Parent volunteers are always needed, and there are myriad of ways of helping out. Kids love seeing mum and dad involved at school. You don’t have to attend every meeting or be involved in everything. You can be involved as little or as much as you like.
• have expertise in a particular field that can you can contribute;
• be able to spare some time to help organise or run an event (whether is be an hour or a day);
• volunteer once a week, once a term or once a year with one of our committees;
• have some good ideas to share;
• provide a donation in cash or in kind
You will find participating at LPS to be rewarding and fun. It’s great to be able to express support for your child’s education by being actively involved and actually see some results for your efforts.